2 courgettes, 4 Champignon mushrooms, 2-3 carrots, 1 leek, 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper, coconut oil for frying, 2 spoonfuls of dark soy sauce, 2 spoonfuls of light soy sauce, 1 spoonful of sesame oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, freshly ground pepper, rice noodles.
- Cut the meat into very thin strips across the fibres (you can put the meat in the freezer beforehand so that it is easier to cut).
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut the vegetables: carrot, courgette and leek into slices, peppers into 2 cm pieces and mushrooms into slices.
- Fry the vegetables in hot coconut oil for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the meat and fry for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Mix the sauce ingredients: sesame oil, lemon juice, both soy sauces.
- Serve the fried vegetables with boiled noodles coated with the sauce.