1 medium-sized pork tenderloin, 0.22 lb of smoked bacon, 3 cloves of garlic, 5.28 fl oz of dry white wine, 5.28 fl oz of water, 0.44 lb of broad beans (fresh or frozen), 0.44 lb of artichokes (fresh or frozen), red and yellow sweet peppers, 3 tablespoonfuls of clarified butter, 5 tablespoonfuls of 30% cream, lemon, 2 spoonfuls of wheat flour, salt, pepper, a few sprigs of rosemary
- Boil the broad beans in slightly salted water, drain and peel off its skin.
- Cook the artichokes for about 5 minutes in salted water and drain.
- Slice the tenderloin about 2 cm thick, add salt and pepper and dust with flour.
- Heat the clarified butter in a pan. Fry the pork slices for about 1.5 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove and set aside on a plate. Cover with foil.
- In the same pan add the diced bacon and chopped peppers. Fry for approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and water. Stir thoroughly and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add cream and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to the sauce.
- Add the fried tenderloin slices, broad beans and artichokes. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.