pork loin slices, 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper, a teaspoon of granulated garlic, a pinch of dried coriander, a pinch of juniper berries, a pinch of cumin, a pinch of white mustard, a pinch of rosemary, a pinch of marjoram, a pinch of dried parsley, a pinch of dried onion, a pinch of chilli pepper, a pinch of savory, a pinch of sweet pepper
Chanterelle sauce – ingredients:
2 cups of chanterelles, 1 medium onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 7.04 fl oz of double cream, 2 sprigs of rosemary, 3 tablespoonfuls of chopped parsley leaves, 2 tablesoons of butter, a pinch of pepper and salt
- Mix all the herbs with oil.
- Marinate the pork in the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Grill the pork for 5-7 minutes on each side.
Chanterelle sauce – preparation:
- Wash the chanterelles thoroughly.
- Dice the onion.
- Fry onions and butter in a frying pan.
- Add sliced garlic cloves to the pan.
- Add chanterelles and chopped rosemary leaves.
- Fry in a medium-heat oven for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in cream, stirring continuously.
- When the sauce has reached desired consistency, add the parsley.
- Pour the chanterelle sauce over the pork loin.