3.3 lb pork ribs, salt, ground black pepper, rosemary, meat seasoning, 1.6 oz lb of dried plums, 1 apple, 1.75 oz of raisins, 1.75 oz of onion, 3.4 oz of plum brandy for soaking, 1.5 tablespoon butter, 1.5 tablespoon dried marjoram, thyme, red pepper, parsley
- Start by preparing the ribs – wash and dry them, then sprinkle them with salt, pepper and meat seasoning.
- Fry the ribs in a pan on both sides. Make a slight cut in the meat on the top by the bone, form a circle and tie with cotton thread.
- Peel the onion, dice and glaze in a little bit of butter.
- Soak plums and raisins in plum brandy and put aside. Peel and dice apple. Mix everything together and season to taste.
- At the next stage of preparation, fill the crown with the stuffing and put in a baking dish. Cover the top with butter and bake for an hour at 338oF (170°C) while pouring in water or baking sauce.
- Decorate with parsley and ground red pepper.