1.10 lb of European minced beef, 1 clove of garlic, 1 shallot, ½ chilli pepper, 8 mushrooms, pickled cucumbers, mustard, mayonnaise, pepper, salt, oil, rolls, lettuce leaves
- Chop the garlic, shallots, sweet pepper and then add them to the minced beef.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the meat thoroughly.
- Form balls of meat and then make them flattened.
- Fry the meat in a pan greased with oil for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly, cut into thick slices and grill with pepper and salt.
- Place finished burgers on a bun, add mushrooms and sliced pickled cucumbers.
- Spread with a little bit of mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cover with the other part of the roll.
- Garnish with lettuce.