Pack of puff pastry, 3.52 oz grated yellow cheese, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 carrots, 1 small young courgette, 1.1 lb minced meat, 2 spoonfuls of frying oil, 1.12 oz oat flakes, 1.6 oz tomato puree, 1 spoonful of Herbes de Provence, 1 teaspoon of broth, salt, pepper, 1 yolk.
- Start by peeling onions and garlic and chop them finely.
- Wash carrots and courgette, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Fry onion and garlic in oil. Add minced meat and fry lightly.
- Add oat flakes and continue frying.
- Add in order: tomato puree, carrot, courgette, salt, pepper, broth and herbs.
- Fry everything together for a little while. Towards the end, add 1,76 oz of yellow cheese and stir.
- Grease a heatproof dish with butter and put the puff pastry in. Place cool or slightly warm minced meat mixture on the pastry, sprinkle with the remaining yellow cheese. Fold the sides of the pastry on the meat, i.e. wrap the meat in puff pastry.
- Grease the pastry with yolk.
- Roast in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until browned, at 392oF (200°C).