Small lean beef steak, one onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 spoonfuls of olive oil, 1/2 red pepper, one glass of sliced tomatoes, 3 glasses of vegetable broth or water, 3/4 glass of canned corn, 1 glass of boiled black or red beans, 1/3 glass of quinoa, 1 flat teaspoon of cumin, 1 tablespoon of ground sweet pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of ground or crushed coriander, a piece of chilli pepper
(2-3 cm), salt and black pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 3 teaspoons of fresh coriander or chopped parsley.
- Wash the meat thoroughly and cut the beef across the fibres into very thin slices.
- Dice the onion into large cubes and add slices of garlic, then glaze in oil.
- Add diced peppers and all spices.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef, stirring the entire time, fry until the meat becomes light brown.
- Add broth, tomatoes and water.
- Cook for 15 minutes on low heat, add corn and quinoa rinsed under running water.
- Cook for 15 minutes and season with salt and lime juice.
- Mix in pre-cooked beans.
- Warm up for 2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander or parsley.