2.2 lb pork neck, 3 spoonfuls of honey, 3 spoonfuls of olive oil, 3 spoonfuls of mustard,
2 spoonfuls of lemon juice, 1 sprig of chopped rosemary
- Start by preparing the marinade by mixing honey, mustard and lemon juice, on an olive oil base.
- Tenderise the neck slightly with a meat mallet and cut it into pieces.
- Prepare the meat in a dish, pour marinade over it and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- An hour before you plan to start grilling the meat, take the meat out of the fridge and put it on the grill. Grill for a few minutes on each side.
- The preparation time will depend on the thickness of the meat.
- When ready, serve the pork neck with baked potatoes or bread.